Sunday, July 09, 2006

7/9 - CT Valley/Jerram/Haight Vineyards

I'm planning an ambitious afternoon of wine trail blazing. It's even more ambitious because I'm inviting my mother to come with me.

The vineyards on today's list: Land of Nod (East Canaan), CT Valley Winery (New Hartford) and Jerram Vineyard (New Hartford).

If we're really lucky...we might hit up Hopkins or Haight.

My mother and father are out practicing their golf swing this morning. My mother says she's coming...but she's not only known for her love of wine, but having an OCD about staying home and cleaning.

Let's see if we can budge Mom out of her routine. It will be fun to see her giggling the afternoon away...cause she's the ultimate lightweight. One glass of wine and she's a goner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home